Never deal with a "distant person" who asks you to wire money OR "cash checks." It's a SCAM. Always deal in person. Post Free Ads
Taylor Solid Cherry Dinning Room Set, six high back chairs one with arms, table has drop leaves and ...
Hua Hin This land The road next to The walk only 5 minuts,320Sq.m.land with 1 small house, ...
2000 Beaver Solitaire 500HP Cat C12 turbo DieselWOW! This is one amazing coach! We have all the ...
Do you enjoy working online and like the idea of taking control of your income?We would love to ...
Senior Level Web Developer with SEO & Basic Graphic Design Experience
Posted on: 2012-06-25 18:41:39
Poster's E-Mail: Withheld. Use the form below to contact the user.
We are looking for a full-time, in-house, on-site Web Developer, diverse in multiple languages and operating systems. This position would require the applicant to review the current working applications and improve on performance and structuring. The developer must understand how to build enterprise level solutions and business work flow. Current systems incorporate PHP, ASP.NET, C# languages and connect to MYSQL and MSSQL databases. Must know how to build in a collaboration environment with source control versioning and deployment. The developer will be required to follow written specifications and adhere to standard coding practices.
- Minimum of 10+ years combined experience, relevant software development work experience
- 10+ years combined experience using C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework
- Familiar with MVC Structuring and CMS.
- Component/ Modular Building
- High Load Application Development
- Unit/ Load Testing, NUnit, etc.
- Web Service development, API, RSS, and XML
- MS SQL Server/Transact SQL
- Stored procedure coding, Triggers, Data integrity, Profiling, Backups, etc.
- 5+ years of experience using version control system, e.g. Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Sub Version, Source Safe, ALM, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Good Documentation and Adhere to Specifications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Reporting and Analytics Crystal Reports, Active Poll, Excel, CSV, etc.
-Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
- Proficient with Google, Yahoo and Bing SEO Key Word Optimization
-Ability to automate SEO
-Daily photo uploads
1. Manage New ASP.NET Websites.
2. Implement Changes and improvements to Legacy Systems.
3. Structure Databases and Verify Data.
4. Integrate Third Party Software.
5. Report Daily Progress to Managers and check in changes to source control.
6. Build Web Services, RSS and XML for distribution across family and third party sites.
7. Load and Unit Test All Web Applications.
Must be extremely efficient, looking for Quality over Quantity.
Must be capable of being the "Go To Guy" for all web needs, we currently have a staff of over 100 employees and are working on 7 extremely large web SITES. that need to be reprogrammed on the BACK END.
Salary: $1,000-$1,500 per week (Depending on Experience)
Start Immediately! Email your resume for an interview!
Location: Las Vegas
Use the Social Media links below to let people know about your ad. Marketed classified ads are proven to attract 60% more visitors than normal ads!
Use the following form to contact the poster of this ad. Even if the email address of the poster was withheld, we can still relay your messages to the poster.
It's NOT ok to contact this user with services or other commercial interests!