Never deal with a "distant person" who asks you to wire money OR "cash checks." It's a SCAM. Always deal in person. Post Free Ads
Do you enjoy working online and like the idea of taking control of your income?We would love to ...
Hua Hin This land The road next to The walk only 5 minuts,320Sq.m.land with 1 small house, ...
2000 Beaver Solitaire 500HP Cat C12 turbo DieselWOW! This is one amazing coach! We have all the ...
Taylor Solid Cherry Dinning Room Set, six high back chairs one with arms, table has drop leaves and ...
RN NURSE MANAGER
Posted on: 2012-05-23 19:43:53
Poster's E-Mail: Withheld. Use the form below to contact the user.
Provide professional nurse management and client care services in a 28 bed medical detox project serving primarily homeless adults who require public health-supported residential treatment. Our program provides 24-hour care, medically supported detoxification services, observation, assessment, treatment, and referral during a stay of 7-21 days.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise and manage nursing care delivery.
2. Maintain quality assurance of nursing documentation and client records.
3. Train and educate nursing staff.
4. Provide clinical supervision to nurses.
5. Provide clinical leadership in medical and psychiatric situations.
6. Maintain nurse schedule to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
7. Manage and inventory stock medications and supplies.
8. Update and maintain policies and procedures related to nursing care delivery.
9. Provide direct client care as needed.
10. All other related duties as assigned.
1. Valid CA RN license.
2. 1 year of emergency or med-surge nursing experience required.
3. Prefer working knowledge of medical detoxification for substance abuse.
4. At least two years of related clinical experience required.
5. Management experience preferred.
6. Excellent customer service skills.
7. Must have strong leadership, team building and communication skills.
8. Must be able to navigate several flights of stairs many times a day.
9. Must be able to physically respond to clients' needs in the event of a crisis situation.
10. Good verbal and written communication skills required.
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE AND EMPLOYER SPONSORED RETIREMENT PLAN
Apply online at
Location: San Francisco
Use the Social Media links below to let people know about your ad. Marketed classified ads are proven to attract 60% more visitors than normal ads!
Use the following form to contact the poster of this ad. Even if the email address of the poster was withheld, we can still relay your messages to the poster.
It's NOT ok to contact this user with services or other commercial interests!
We are a delivery company specializing in same-day service and we are rapidly expanding.We seek inde
Director of Service/Energy Management Systems (HVAC)|
Director of Service and Customer SupportAbout Incenergy: Incenergy LLC is an Austin, Texas-based Sma
REGISTERED NURSE - PLASTIC SURGERY - $1 - $1|
Registered Nurse -- Plastic SurgeryProminent Plastic Surgeon offers a unique opportunity for a RN to