Do you run a non-profit organization? If so you may have found yourself struggling for help whether it was in the form of paid workers, or simply just helpful and dedicated volunteers. If you have ever been a part of a charity organization you already understand how many different pools of knowledge this may require. Some of the assistance that Charities may need can include:
- Grant Writers
- Volunteer Launderers
- Volunteer Cooks
- Accounting and Bookkeepers
- Medical Professionals
Many of these positions can be paid and many are asked to be volunteers. However, some charities just could not function if they didn’t have the good will of those who have also dedicated their lives to serving others. So if you are running a volunteer based organization, you may want to consider using the free classified ad sites for job opening post.
Some of the things you will want to make clear about your post are as follows:
- The hours you may need assistance whether volunteer or paid
- The status of the job posting indicating whether it is a volunteer or paid position
- Requirements for the specific position
- A website or physical address
- Whether it will be a temporary or permanent position
- If the position is seasonal
- If the position requires any type of heavy lifting or manual labor
And of course there may be issues specific to your organization that can be very important to include on your free classified ad. In addition, if the position requires an employee, volunteer or paid, to interact with any kind of violent offenders, toxic waste, or other things that can be immediately dangerous to an individuals well-being, it is best to state this, delicately, out front.
In general, most of those who use free classified ad sites to find helpful volunteers and workers for their charity organizations have fairly good luck. It can also be a great place for any small .org to find talented web designers who can help them to make their web presence known.